We have all faced unprecedented challenges with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The safety and well-being of our employees and customers are always a priority for Knox Horticulture.
In response to the overall reduction of COVID-19 cases, we are taking the following steps based on recommendations from local, state, and federal health officials:
- Maintain Social Distancing – we have added additional break times to reduce gathering sizes
- Encourage proper sanitation protocols
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based sanitizer when soap is unavailable
- Minimize direct physical contact
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and properly dispose of used tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces
- Wearing of face masks is NOT mandatory and is at the discretion of the individual
- Request employees to stay home when sick
- No signatures required on deliveries – our team will sign all Proof of Deliveries, Shippers, and Invoices
- We are offering employees 24/7 access to a Wellness Plan through Prixus Medical, including access to a doctor online via telemedicine services
As noted, Knox Horticulture is taking extensive steps to keep our workforce and our customers safe.
You can also find additional information about the COVID-19 response in Florida at the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Response site.
Thank you for being such a valued customer as we navigate this time together. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone as we deal with the impacts together.